• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

If I do make it, I'll probably be late. Don't wait on me to order.

Still fighting some kind of bug and don't want to contaminate anyone.

One of these days I'll go.[emoji58]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on Saturdays pie run?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Normally, I'd go. But, finally being on the downside of this crud I've had the last 2 weeks, I'm going to have to skip it. Intellicast shows it's supposed to be raining in Fairfield tomorrow morning and into the afternoon.

Y'all need to try Hubcap Grill its behind T-Bone Toms a few blocks. Great place to sit outside and the burgers are pretty good.

Y'all need to try Hubcap Grill its behind T-Bone Toms a few blocks. Great place to sit outside and the burgers are pretty good.

We went there once last year and then another time a few got together for lunch there. They do make a tasty burger.

Let me know where. Just got new feet on the bike, and got caught up, no thanks to our small summer shower we had a few months ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm going to prep the 650L as I know it would be ready. Then I'm going to see if I can get that 650R running - would rather take it. Do you want to meet at the same place as last time?

Last edited:
Back