• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bellville Bakery - Bellville, TX

Reaction score
First Name
Al
Last Name
Brussich
Located at the intersection of highway 36 and FM359 in Bellville. Mike the owner and chief baker welcomes all bikers, is a nice guy, and likes to shoot the breeze about bikes when he's got a free minute.
Great pastries, (personally I favor the apple fritters), and the coffee is always hot. Great place to meet before cruising the roads around Fayetville, Round Top and Chapel Hill, or just hang and watch life go by.

I think I have ridden past it on 159..it's on the north side of the street. I was over that way a few weeks ago and saw several bikes out front.

Sorry, FM159 is the correct number. What can I say, it was a long day.

If you're talking about Newman's Bakery, great place for a real breakfast. The kind that's not supposed to be good for you. Eggs, bacon, bisquits, real butter, etc. They may also have what appears to be the largest selection and volume of baked goods ever! They must start baking at 3:00 AM.

Nice place

Y got some cookies and a diet coke there :-D
Lots of bikers on sundays

Newman's bakery...yummmm....Hands down the best hotcakes in a 100 mile radius.

Are they right by the rail road tracks at that first big intersection you come to when you head into Bellville?

I often see tons of cruiser bikes in front of that place.

Back