• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My New Skid Lid Arrived Today!

Reaction score
First Name
David
After ordering back in October and patiently awaiting Shoei's December 18th release date for the X-12 Glory 2 it has arrived. The picture doesn't do it justice because the paint is outstanding. The blue has a metallic in it that really makes the helmet pop.

Attachments

• X12Glory2.jpg
    X12Glory2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 195
I have a Kagyama X-Eleven, and I have to say that Shoei does a beautiful job on their paint work :thumb:
Shoei_X-11_Kagayama_2_Helmet_Blue-Silver_zoom.jpg

Thats a nice helmet as well.

I've been a big Shoei fan for a long long time. This will be replacing my current Shoei, a Wayne Rainey replica.

Wow! I think we might have to stand up and salute when you go by with that on. Very pretty.

Awesome Helmet. I have an X-11 in the black Kiyonari color scheme.

If you talk nicely to Shoei customer service they will send you reflective decals that are the same size as the ones on your helmet. It just adds a little reflectivity at night.

Attachments

• IMG_1256 small.jpg
    IMG_1256 small.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 129
Awesome Helmet. I have an X-11 in the black Kiyonari color scheme.

If you talk nicely to Shoei customer service they will send you reflective decals that are the same size as the ones on your helmet. It just adds a little reflectivity at night.
hmm, I may just have to do that :ponder:

If you go to Shoei's US web site and send an email to their customer service they'll send you some. I initially put them on both sides and the top, but couldn't get the top one to fit right so I removed it.

Back