• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

It's about time I did this.

dcotop

Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Nolte
Hey all.
Late to be sure in doing this. I'm a long time rider of a lot of different bikes. I'm living in Texarkana now and working on managing a project for a mid-west company. For the present time my riding is all on-road. Most of my trips are usually short in duration due to limited time away from work. Always looking for people to discuss and maybe cover a mile or two with.

Thanks for introducing yourself. And a late Welcome to the site. I'm sure some of the east Texas folks will chime in shortly.

Nice and close to the Arkansas twisties! :thumb:

Welcome out of lurk mode :wave:

Nice and close to the Arkansas twisties! :thumb:

Welcome out of lurk mode :wave:

Yes I am. Been up there a number of times already and loving it. I came from the flat-lands and cornfields of Illinois. Arkansas roads are a bikers playground. I did the twisted sisters down in the hill country of Texas a few weeks ago. Another great riding area you have within your borders.
Also surprised to see there is more than dual sport riders on here. When I found this forum I was overseas and only saw some posts about riding dual and single tracks. I was pleasantly surprised to see a thread for maxi scooters. Off my HD and GW for now and have my Burgman here with me.
I appreciate the responses.

Back