• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Terlingua

Reaction score
I'm sort of a returning rider. Ran rice rockets on the street in the 70s, 80s then turned to other things. Started running rivers in the West and Mexico, seriously dove into guns, fishing, boats, etc.; big boys toys. Just got back into riding this year with a Yamaha XT250 and recently upgraded to an 08 KLR. Some dirt but mostly on the pavement just to get comfortable riding again.

I moved to the Terlingua in '84 when it was really unpopulated and settled in. Over the years my wife and I have acquired some acreage and built a decent house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are quite a few Terlingua residents that are TWT members, so you are in good company ;-)

Yeah, that BMW fella that moved here from Austin a few years ago recommended this site to me.I know a couple of others.

I'm nearly a neighbor. Part-time Alpine resident....

Welcome aboard. Stay tuned for a few Big Bend group rides, over Christmas then again in March.

Perhaps we need to arrange a Trans-Pecos TWT meetup....

Welcome from Greenville. You get to live in one of my favorite parts of Texas. PRetty awesome :)

Back