• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hurry, people!

Figures. :-?

When all the local hotel/motel owners saw the kind of crowd the GP can attract, they also saw BIG $$$ signs. So, did you notice any campgrounds nearby when you were out there? :-D

(BTW, that poor little guy at the keyboard... he's kind of disturbing. :shock: ;-) )

I got a room at Motel6 in S. Salinas.

Thu Fri Sat Sun
Jul 20 Jul 21 Jul 22 Jul 23
39.59 55.09 55.09 39.59

These are the rates.
Not bad, huh?
;-)

There, any better?
:lol:

Yeah, you did good! Now let's hope the rates at Motel 6 don't also go up...

I like that gif better! Fire doesn't freak me out the way blood does. :mrgreen:

Pretty common tactic. The motels and Hotels in the North Dallas Denton area do the same thing every time theres a big race at the speedway :angryfir:

From what the people on STN who went and have received renewal forms, everything went up in price for next year. We are thinking about buying one of those pickup bed tents and camping out there next year since they do have showers and such at Laguna Seca.

STN - USGP 06 thread

Here is the price list that some one scanned (huge image) and here is a PDF of it for download
MotoGP06.jpg

I was planning on doing the GP as a graduation gift to myself in 2 years. I guess I'll need to start saving now. Ouch!

USGP is expensive.
There's an alternative idea.
Got this from other board.

I just finished planning a Valencia trip for November.

Tickets = cheaper the USGP
Airfare = cheaper than I paid for the USGP
Hotel = much cheaper than I paid for the USGP

And the flight is about the same length.

bluedogok said:
Here is the price list that some one scanned
You would think that if they are going to charge those kinds of prices for the premier package, they could afford to hire someone that knows how to spell premier.
:roll:

Texas T said:
You would think that if they are going to charge those kinds of prices...they could afford to hire someone that knows how to spell premier.
:roll:
:rofl

They have to be able to pay for all those Port-o-let's somehow, I mean it is CA, who knows how much the environmental impact study cost :rofl :eek:

Back