• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gear from Summer Outdoor Retailer Show

txox4

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Ledwell
If you haven't heard of or been to the Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City it's THE event of the year for outdoors gear and since many of us use our motorcycles not only for travel but to also access destinations for hiking etc I thought I'd share this here.

Our Gear Editor was there two weeks ago and wrote up a nice piece on the coolest outdoors gear he spotted while at OR. Check it out here and keep this stuff in mind for your next outdoors adventure:

https://outdoorx4.com/stories/2016-summer-outdoor-retailer-wrap-up/

Nice article, I wish it included suggested retail pricing on all products.

A lot of those products haven't released yet but will be out later this year which is why there isn't pricing. Once pricing is released we'll update the article. Lots of good stuff there!

Liki camp chair is sweet. Wonder what approx.. price is? Anyone have any personal knowledge of them?

Back