• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2015!

In, just finished my first fluid change, will be quicker next time on the R12GS than the old F650. JVB Productions DVD, was as good as Flash's old CD's. Can't wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Talked with Rally Registrar Steve yesterday: He really needs a head count this week so he & Cindy can plan the rally needs, such as t-shirts and, more importantly, the meals. :eat3:
So even if you don't want to pre-register at http://rmr4casa.com/, please contact Steve
by email: drmoons-at-mangomoons.com or phone: 21zero-39two-908eight
and let him know your plans, whether for-sure, probable or tentative.

Last edited:
Trailering?

Camilo D.

Don't think so.
That would be embarrassing [emoji16]
Unless it's through west Texas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just completed registration and booked a room at the lodge. Still plenty of rooms left. See you there.

Okay, looks like I'm in. I guess I better go register...and registration complete.

Site says we need to pay the park directly for tent/rv/lodge. In the past, tent was done by Steve. Does that need to be done with the park well in advance or can we pay for tent space when we get there?

Last edited:
Okay, looks like I'm in. I guess I better go register...and registration complete.

Site says we need to pay the park directly for tent/rv/lodge. In the past, tent was done by Steve. Does that need to be done with the park well in advance or can we pay for tent space when we get there?

You can pay when you get there, Rusty. I believe the park folks felt it was more efficient and safer to have people check in so they knew who was where.

See you there! Very happy you and so many other fine folks will be there :clap:

Don't think so.
That would be embarrassing [emoji16]
Unless it's through west Texas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The roads start to get really nice as you go north through Arkansas. Especially the ride up from Mena to the lodge.

Rich Mountain attendance is at 48 at counting! It's not too late to join a great event.

An update on tent camping - the cost is $12/night and payment will be taken at Rendezvous check-in. RV or lodge options will be handled by the Queen Wilhelmina State Park staff.

See you there!

I mentioned this on the ADV thread too, but can you put a list of attendees in the first post like we see in some of the other Upcoming Rides? You can edit your own posts here, not sure about ADV though.

I'll see if I can get the list together. Since registrations are coming in different streams, I don't have all the info but I'll give it a shot!

Just not in your foot!
I'll be there, can't wait to see how high you have the back of the TW stacked this year.

Last edited:
In and confirmed, along with the Mrs. Hoping the sidecar rig will be re-assembled in time... going to be tight.

In and confirmed, along with the Mrs. Hoping the sidecar rig will be re-assembled in time... going to be tight.

Hope the rig will be ready. Looking like we should have a dozen+ sidecar outfits this year
get-photo.asp

Looks like the sidecar wheel is about to come off on your rig... that must be BeemerlessBob riding it!

Hope the rig will be ready. Looking like we should have a dozen+ sidecar outfits this year
get-photo.asp

I'm in....better late then never!! Looking forward to it!!

They just keep piling on, GREAT TIMES FOR ALL!

It's going to be amazing in every way!

Back