• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mind If i join you

Arbee

Reaction score
Howdy

This looks like the place for me, just bought a new Blue 2008
Bandit GSF1250S and there seems to be a lot of discussion here
about them, so thought i'd better sign up, I am from Australia,
Down south, Downunder...living in the Macedon Ranges 30 miles
northwest of Melbourne. :sun:

Previous bikes are BMW R1100R & Yamaha YZF-R6. :eat:

G'day......... Welcome to the site. :welcome:

I don't know anything about them there bandits but if you ever have the urge to ride in the dirt I do know a few people here that know a bit about them. :mrgreen:

Welcome to Two Wheeled Texans! You are the second from Australia to introduce this week. We are happy to have you join. Of course if we ever get the chance to ride on your side of the world we will knock on your door looking for the best roads or trails around.

No we dont mind at all. We just ask for lots of cool pics. ;)
:welcome:

:welcome: Glad to have you!

Wow, another Australian. That's awesome. Sometimes it seems like the web is almost worldwide.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are actually quite a few Australians here now because of the Bandit MEGA thread.

I can't wait for the "Down Under" Pie Run :rider: :eat:

Welcome to a little bit of Texas on the Web!

Too bad we cant hear the cute accents the Australians have. I would be up for a Pie Run Down Under. I think I can strap the dive gear to the KLR. Or...maybe it would be easier to just wear the dive gear with the luck I have:lol2:
Nice to have you join in on the conversation

Delores

International Pie Run day? :ponder:
There's a thought! We have enough folks overseas, as well as members that travel abroad. The last Saturday in October will be the 25th. Let's just get everyone to have lunch somewhere that day, whether they join a Pie Run or not. The only criteria is that they need to have pie with lunch and submit a photograph to prove it.

Back