• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Close to Killeen.

Reaction score
I just moved to Killeen from west Texas, and haven't been able to find and decent trails or multi day rides( mostly dirt). I want to find a ride where I can go out one day, camp and return the next. Any suggestions/ maps/ .gpx?

Aloha and welcome from just down the road in Lampasas. We do ride around here a bunch but somebody else will have to give up the nicer dirty back roads. I can show/tell you plenty of twisty paved smaller FM roads and advice on places to eat at or camp. Some more of the dirt oriented folks will chime in with their favorites. Come join in on one of the ride to eat gatherings. There is a TWT pie run every month and a meet and greet and eat also. Both great ways to find out about hidden or less known roads. KP

Welcome to the area... Sorry to say it's private land, or pay to play around here.
Central Texas Off Road (CTOR) is a small pay to play area and Hidden Falls is a slightly larger one up in Marble falls. Other than that it's private land

A small group of us are meeting at the Temple I Hop a 6 in the morning and going on a ride before it gets too hot,don't know where, but I haven't been in awhile so don't care,just as long as I ride.
Come join if you can.

This you Chris? There will be plenty of dirt at roll the bones if you can make that. Too bad that is my weekend to work.

Hola I live in copperas cove and work In killeen. When it comes to off road I'm more of a explorer than limit pusher. I ride a dr and will be out tommorow on the bike. My number is 2543192203. Text me if you wanna hit some bad roads and dirt ones.

Back