• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Holeshot Fork Brace

Reaction score
Installed the brace and had a dozen or so Motorcycles riding on country roads Saturday. Where the brace makes a big difference is when cornering on a less than smooth road. We were on a few goat trails and the chop did not knock the 1250 off line like it used to do. Very impressed !

I've noticed steering and holding a line in general is much improved! :D

I hope to check out the handling in tighter corners soon. I did notice all around improvement, really holds a line much better. Why Suzuki removed the fork brace from the earlier models is beyond me. The suspension on the Bandits is marginal to begin with.
How did the EBC pads work out?

Very good actually! No INSANE increase that would concern me in the rain but defiantly "catches" earlier and brakes better! :D

I have the fork brace on my 2011 GSX1250 FA, but I installed it at the same time as full fork internals, a Cogent shock, PR4 tires, and a new handlebar, so i can't quantify how much the brace itself helps.

I can say that the whole package makes for one amazing bike.

Just bought a fork brace from Dale. Nice piece of work and it really tighten up the front steering.

Back