• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Johnson County Fall M&G Nov 13th

:ponder: I'll have to see how life is going then :)

I’m in and might bring the missus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woulda gone if it was daytime. Don't like the night riding in deer country.

I'm in. If the wife's in then we'll drive over but otherwise I'll ride something over (more likely). Looking forward to it, it's been a while for me.

I'm in. If the wife's in then we'll drive over but otherwise I'll ride something over (more likely). Looking forward to it, it's been a while for me.

If you ride, can you ride the Burgman and show us your new helmet?:clap:

Good turnout tonight. Good seeing you guys again. Looking forward to next month.

Sorry I missed out guys. My company ended up sending me to Groesbeck today. No rest for the weary.

Well I said I was going to attend but I didn't anticipate that jury selection in Ellis County (Waxahachie) would keep me until 6:15. Maybe next time.

Was great to see everyone that made it last night!

Let's try for a weekend next month :rider:

I've been trying to get to Del Norte forever and it never works out. How was the food? I've heard only good things.

I've been trying to get to Del Norte forever and it never works out. How was the food? I've heard only good things.

It was good. And we even saved you a place at the table!

Back