• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 3rd Thurs Dinner Run

The third Thursday is tomorrow night. I'm sure there are several of us (not me :-() getting ready for this weekend of camping, shooting, and trail riding. Any interest in gathering Thursday evening for a meal and fellowship??

Hey Skipper; I'm in for the rootin shootin trail ride, but post a place. I'm way behind on riding. And where you lead others may follow.

Seems as if most are busy. Weather permitting, we can meet at Big T's in Henderson. Pay NO attention to website maps. The actual location is in the shopping center in front of Tractor Supply and Autozone on Hwy 79 South. The old donut shop signs are probably still at the building - this is the correct place. This is an independently owned little place along the same lines as Legend's in Jacksonville. Order at counter, etc.

Since there seems to be little interest, you won't hurt my feelings by just taking a rain check and trying again next month.

I missed the reminder, Skip. but I'd have had to miss the ride, anyway. Too much activity in Kilgore this week. (You and Terry ought to think about coming over for the film festival. Saturday's line-up looks pretty good.)

Back