• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

CJ's BBQ on Hwy 30 and Harvey? There is also Mallet Bros BBQ in Iola, which is good.

Not that I get to be there... :-(

0459cd81c7d028a9f25e386606951c5e.jpg

11:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not confirmed yet, anybody in or need to skip a week??

Last edited:
Negotiating with the boss right now, but I should be there.

BBQ and the company was great today.

Absolutely! It was great seeing all you guys. Won't make it Saturday, after all it's after one and I need my beauty sleep. I sure you guys recognize that, even without staying up late, I am not getting enough beauty sleep.

Absolutely! It was great seeing all you guys. Won't make it Saturday, after all it's after one and I need my beauty sleep. I sure you guys recognize that, even without staying up late, I am not getting enough beauty sleep.

Hear you, got home from grandson's football game at 12:45, very tired but soldering on!

Plus side Huntsville is district champs for first time since 2009!

We had 6 to eat cobbler, lol! Hope to see you at the next one!

Ready to go back! And thanks for joining the fun!!

QUOTE=jhansen;1531313]
80d48185843f4679c4c3935f76a3a1a3.jpg

Blackberry cobbler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

I should be off this Friday. Fish Pond, or anywhere else?

I'm in too! Saturday, I am heading out for four days in the hill country, so I suspect I need to get tuned up for the 'coolness'.

Roger, I got that part in yesterday, I will bring it if you are going to be there.

I'm in too! Saturday, I am heading out for four days in the hill country, so I suspect I need to get tuned up for the 'coolness'.

Same here, where you staying Joe?

I'm 50% for Friday. Still have lots of PM and tire changes to do prior to leaving Friday night. If all completed I'll join, have heard good things about the Fish Pond but never been there yet.

_

Back