• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB AR AND MARLIN 30-30 LEVER

I know this will get moved, but I have a Marlin 30AW I would like to sell. Took it in trade but have not shot it. The 30AW is a Marlin built to sell in Walmarts so the wood is not as nice as the a 336. It is a Marlin in every other way. This one is a 1989 production, JM marked barrel with a crosssbolt safety. It has a Tasco scope and a sling. It is a little rough, but the bore looks good. Looking to get about $400 OBO. I'm in north Austin if you want to see it or shoot it. PM me if interested.

What is your budget on the ar. And how fancy. That’s kinda like saying “i want to buy a car...”. There are lots of possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is your budget on the ar. And how fancy. That’s kinda like saying “i want to buy a car...”. There are lots of possibilities.

Yep. I have a feeling that he wouldn't be interested in the NIB $2700 Noveske I'd be willing to part with. :mrgreen:

sorry about the wrong section. just looking for a basic ar , nothing fancy before i bought one off the shelf. thought i would see if anything was available. also a marlin 336 in 30-30

GT Distributors in Austin has used police rock river arms ar’s for $500. 16” barrel with surefire lights on the foregrips. They are integral and have switches built in. Pretty slick. Also have rear sights that could be sold as well.

Attachments

• 2ECCDEC9-5AD3-427A-B275-69E00129D733.jpg
    2ECCDEC9-5AD3-427A-B275-69E00129D733.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 186
I have a Revelation 30-30 that is the old western auto Marlin 336. It’s been heavily used, my old truck gun. It’s worn but still very accurate and I would be willing to sell it fairly cheap if you are interested. Pm if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back