• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1981 Husqvarna 430 XC

Reaction score
I dont wanna do this but I need to clear some space for a project. 1981 Husqvarna 430XC. I really wanted to fix it up but other things came up. Hasnt run in 10yrs, was drained and put in storage. It does not have a title. The bike is complete and a perfect candidate for restoration or just get running and vintage race. Has good compression, lighting coil and wiring for a headlight. Tires are in good shape, have a spare seat cover. Aluminum tank in good shape. I will be at Diamond Dons vintage races this weekend and if it doesnt sell there I will bring it to the Handbuilt Show in Austin on the 21st. $1500 OBO. Lets make a deal!
940-391-7005

Attachments

• 430XC.jpg
    430XC.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 455
  • 430XC 1.jpg
    430XC 1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 459
I'm glad you sold it before you posted that picture. I'm out of room and money. :D Goodness that's a good looking bike.

Back