• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where'd everbody go?

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Can I assume that the nice weather has everyone out riding? It has been a bit quiet here lately ;-)

:tab Beth and I headed over to TWS to watch the CMRA racing today. When we left Huntsville around 12:30pm, it was a scalding 85 F! I thought I had died and gone to Heaven. I think the hottest it got all day was 90 F. There was a good crowd at the track. Ideally, there will be an even larger crowd on Sunday. We'll be taping all the MotoGP and WSB stuff tomorrow and heading back to the track. Hope to see a few of you there!

Adios,

You assumed correctly sir!!!!!!

For only the second time since injuring my knee, the wife and I rode today. :-D We did a loop up OSR to the Leona area, rode by the big cat sanctuary, back toward Huntsville and over Lake Conroe near New Waverly, then thru Richards, Carlos and back to Bryan.

Did anybody else get coated with LOVEBUG GUTS today?? I'm gonna have to wash my mesh jacket. It turned yellow from all the bug splatters. :puke:

Saw a bunch of Ducatis hammering down 149, several HD road trains and the obligatory squid on an Aprilla complete with Shark helmet, wife beater shirt, Hawaiian shorts and flip-flops. :shock: I hope he made it home without losing any skin.

Hopefully the knee won't be too swollen tomorrow. This is more activity than I've had in quite a while.

:tab Glad to hear you are back on the bike! I'd love to know the story on that Tiger place. What in the world is it doing out there in the middle of no where? Did you get to see the white tigers? Very cool looking! We got coated in the love bugs, disgusting.

Adios,

Actually I almost came out to TWS also. I made a short ride today out to Prarie View 1098 to 1488 & back. Nice road surface & very clean(no gravel) normally. Not much traffic either. Saw one RC51 :chug: :dude: and that was it. I've found that since the track day I don't care to push on the street anymore. Not that I don't cut loose :wink: :mrgreen: , but nowhere like before.

I'm here!

Everybody else is out riding.

I know, because while I was out riding today, I saw everybody that owned a bike!

C V Man

Back