• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bob VanDusen

STman

Reaction score
Anyone out there know Bob? He used to service my bike when he worked at 35 North Honda. He's a super Duc mechanic and other makes as well. I hear he's doing his own thing in San Antonio now but I can't find any kind of listing for him.

If anyone knows Bob and how I can get in touch with him, I'd greatly appreciate it. List here or PM me.

Thanks!

Found Him! If any of you are looking for a great tech especially on Ducs, Bob is your man. He's opening a new shop in North S.A. in couple weeks.

Got a number? I had one for him a while back, but was told it's no longer a good one. I get inquiries every now and then for his contact info, so it wouldn't hurt to have it around.

Got a number? I had one for him a while back, but was told it's no longer a good one. I get inquiries every now and then for his contact info, so it wouldn't hurt to have it around.

Let me give him a ring to make sure he's cool with me giving his cell number out, he might prefer the shop number when he's moved in there in a couple weeks.

The new shop number would be better anyway. And tell him to drop by Moto Liberty San Antonio when he gets up and running. He can put out some cards for those people who drop by asking about his current whereabouts.

Ahhh....you're that Nathan. How goes it? You guys still have that yellow leather jacket there?

Yeah, figured that was you. And if you are talking about that yellow Vanson perf, yes. She's still waiting for you to put a ring on her finger!

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention right now but if it's still there in a month or so, consider it done.

Saw bob at taz's house a couple of week's ago , he said he was going to open a shop in bracken tx. - MR

Anyone got a location and contact info for Bob Vandusen these days? Time for some repairs and he has always been my choice.

Back