• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pflugerville guy here

rbn

Reaction score
I did a faux pas by creating a thread in the For Sale/Wanted thread before creating my introduction thread and I'm sorry :giveup:

So in case you're wondering about me: I have ridden for over 30 years on numerous bikes and recently I am in the process of acquiring a '05 FJR1300 this Friday and I cannot wait.

I want to ride up to the hill country and perhaps go out of state west to Arizona or up to the Rockies this fall when it gets cooler. (Texas heat is upon us already)

I'm sort of a lone rider at this point and I'm hoping that the TWT will enable me to meet good people with the same interests. I like to ride and enjoy the sport however, I don't need any drink or smoke to enhance the experience.

Thanks for the opportunity to post!

I don't need any drink or smoke to enhance the experience.

People do that??

Anyhow, welcome to the site.. I'm nor far, in GT on the Leander border. I also have an FJR, as you can see in my avatar... Great bike, you will love it.

I have a wacky schedule (off Sun-Wed) and I am always up for riding on my days off.

--Jeff

I don't need any drink or smoke to enhance the experience.

When I read this, I envisioned smoke coming off the tires through a corner. My mind just goes there ......

Welcome to Two Wheeled Texan's.

Back