• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Returning Member

Reaction score
Wow, I've been away so long I forgot my old user name. Getting old is so much fun:roll: On the bright side it beats the alternative. I live on the gulf coast about an hour south of H town down 288. Been riding off and on now for about 20 years, about 3 years ago I sold my bikes, gave away my jackets and one helmet, BUT, I kept my Aria for some reason.
Anyway, after a couple years sitting around the house when not at work my wife told me to get a bike. :giveup:Ok, seems I am a lot easier to get along with when I have two wheels :rofl: Her words, not mine.
I have owned an VFR, Duc ST4S, BMW 1100 GS, F650GS, several Suzuki's. But always liked dual sporting so I picked up a left over Honda XR650L.
I usually commute on a bike and a couple times a year I get away for a week or two. I like going to New Mexico and ride NF roads, hope to get out to Big Bend or Big Bend Ranch state park next spring and do a little exploring.
It feels good to be back.

welcome back :sun: It's not the kind of long ride you mentioned, but there IS a pie run in Conroe this Saturday!

Where on the gulf coast? Oh, yeah, welcome to the site.

welcome back :sun: It's not the kind of long ride you mentioned, but there IS a pie run in Conroe this Saturday!

Interestingly, it'd be about 1,000 miles 'round-trip for me, and I live in Texas. LOL.

:mrgreen:

Welcome back! :wave:

If you recall the email address you used, I can probably find your old account unless the email addy was deactivated. I don't usually delete inactive accounts so long as the email still works. If I do find it, I can merge the old/new account into one if you like. That way all your old posts are linked with the new account... unless you don't want us knowing what you posted before :wary: :-P

Back