• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member Intro

Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Last Name
Ayers
My name is Susan Ayers, sister of Ayers Garage owner, Kevin... He referred me to the site. I live in Burleson and don't do any offroading (yet) but I adventure ride my street bikes all over the country.. :rider:

I work for Tucker Rocky and have for over a decade... Love reading the posts and plan to post a ride report by mid July... Got a LONG vacation coming at the end of June... :zen:

Ahhh the two cents from the baby brother.. gotta love sibling rivalry huh? He's just jealous because I take better road trips than he does LOL... Of course I don't work as many hours as he does either...

No bunker gear needed here young brother.. I love you anyway :-)

Ahhh the two cents from the baby brother.. gotta love sibling rivalry huh? He's just jealous because I take better road trips than he does LOL... Of course I don't work as many hours as he does either...

No bunker gear needed hear young brother.. I love you anyway :-)

That went better than I though it would. I was ready for this...

705px-nuclear_fireball.jpg

Welcome to the site and let us see your ride once the check clears . . .

You have to get up pretty early to get one over on Kevin :-).

But I will one day lol.. And no dual sports yet.. Maybe if I get a bigger garage.. Ours only holds 5 bikes right now lol

:welcome:

watch for the monthly Johnson County Meet & Greet - usually the third Thursday unless they change their minds. :roll:

And there are some regulars from Burleson that join us for the Tarrant County stuff on Tuesdays and Fridays...

So, pick one and join up for food, lies, and bikes! :zen:

Little late to the party (I blame work :giveup: ) but welcome anyway! :wave:

I don't live in Burleson, but I spend more of my time there then anywhere else thanks to the office being there.

Don't listen to Chuck, he's just jealous of our fun meets :trust:

Back