• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from S

Reaction score
Hi dudes im new to the forum, ive been using a XR250 for conmuting during last year. i have a Sachs Madass too and soon i plan to jump to a bigger bike.

Its a shame i didnt realize before how much a man could love a bike, all those wasted years...

Hope i can help some of you in any way.

best

Rodrigo

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I got a late start to riding (was 33), so I now the feeling of wasted years well ;-)

"Colombi" = Colombia? As in the country in South America?

Yap dude, Colombia, plenty of mountains to ride. if some day you plan to visit, youre welcome.

Im in the hurry to get back all those wasted years.

:tab Cool! It sure would be great if you could share some ride reports? Maybe you could just do a running thread where you post pics and stuff from your various rides. Most Americans probably have a VERY distorted idea of what Colombia is like because of its prominence in the drug lore in this country.

Welcome to the site!!! Where are you in Colombia? I will be in Colombia in September. Shipping the bike to Cartegena and riding south from there. It would be nice to meet if we can. (see tag below)

Of course, i live in Bogotá and surely i have some friends in Cartagena, and other spreaded all around the country. I know people in some countries in southamerica. What a travel man! you did the right thing about the Darien gap because that part is very dense, rainy and difficult, some places can just be traveled in a donkey. I have some friends who have traveled around southamerica in bicycles, car and others on their own. One of those groups took 6 months around SA in a car so we could get good input from them.

What ever you need id like to help you. Southamerica is not as your wife expect, the most danger here are the beautiful women ;)

Tourmeister, surely i could bring some posts and pics with routes. Roads here are very twisty because most of the country is part of Los Andes mountains. And about the drug thing thats true, its a shame that those 1% doing bad things are our face to the world.

Rodrigo

Tourmeister, surely i could bring some posts and pics with routes. Roads here are very twisty because most of the country is part of Los Andes mountains. And about the drug thing thats true, its a shame that those 1% doing bad things are our face to the world.

Rodrigo

Exactly my thoughts. It would be cool if you started a thread in the Story Telling forum and just kept updating it with rides and your commentary. We have a few other members from other countries that do something similar and it makes for great threads!

Back