• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Friendswood

Reaction score
Hey folks, just heard about this forum from my brother-in-law this past weekend. I look forward to joining a group ride at some point this summer.

Welcome to TWT. You have to post pictures of your bike now. I think it's the law.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Who's your brother in law?

Welcome to TWT. You have to post pictures of your bike now. I think it's the law.

In the interest of not breaking the law, here are a couple of pictures.

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_4991-2.jpg

Welcome from over by the bay.
now I know why polar white bikes are popular. ;-)
very cool LED lighting.

Last edited:
I love the white, and really dig the blue/green light package! :thumb: Kind of reminds me of a Tron Light Cycle ;-)

Welcome aboard! Join us Wednesday night for the Clear Lake bike night, we pick a place to eat and meet there between 6 & 6:30

Welcome, also in Friendswood. George is correct, join us tomorrow night if you're free and if we can decide where.

I've got a cold so probably can't make it to this one. I'm assuming there is a thread somewhere in here for these Wednesday night meetups?

I've got a cold so probably can't make it to this one. I'm assuming there is a thread somewhere in here for these Wednesday night meetups?

Welcome, the thread is "Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday". See you there:rider:

Back