• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Day ride from Boerne with some dirt

Reaction score
Gonna ride from Boerne to Camp Wood to 2631-BullHead Creek Rd-336 and then decide based on time of day. Can meet along the way. Planning on leaving Boerne 9ish.

This Sunday

Name a spot to meet in Boerne along I10. I think I can be there by 9am. I’ll be on my gsa, so take it easy on the dirt roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stripes gas station at Exit 539/Johns Rd good? My number is+15735285212 and I will be on my Tiger 800XC.

Just out for a nice ride. BullHead is an easy dirt road and the water should be down making the water crossings easier.

Last edited:
Bueno, meet you there.

Kirk
210-508-3377

377 miles for me today. Good to meet you and enjoyed the ride

Likewise. That is a good day in the saddle. Thank you for joining me. You may have brought the good luck on the dirt section.

Bullhead rd is a must do for adventure bikes. I coulda done a u turn an tried it twice. Would be great on my xrl but I was impressed with the torque of the gsa climbing outa those gravel /rock creeks

Bullhead rd is a must do for adventure bikes. I coulda done a u turn an tried it twice. Would be great on my xrl but I was impressed with the torque of the gsa climbing outa those gravel /rock creeks

No pics no proof bro!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back