• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Huntsville: need a tow bike won't run.

Reaction score
First Name
Prentice
Last Name
Smith
I'm at the parking area dirt lot that leads to Huntsville State Park. 7134921585

Hit me up to let me know you're coming.

Sorry I could not help. I'm on the way to Montana...

Snoopster got ahold of me but according to your post you had help on the way. Hope you did make it home. Rob

5 minute or less response time: you cant buy that. Yall are awesome!

Haha, true that. Turns out I blew the main fuse. Best guess is it grounded out somewhere on the frame. I'm going to check the wires around the neck tomorrow, got her back to running for now. Starter button is a bit finicky so may need to replace that, don't know yet, cleaned it with some WD40 seems to be working intermittently. Time will tell.

Thanks to Phillip, Least I think that's what his name was, appologies if it isn't I have terrible memory and am the worlds worst with names, I know he had a TRD Tacoma though, with a squeaky belt. Good guy though. Thanks for helping me out of that tight spot! :)

Yup, he's a great guy. Thanks goes out to him for helping me out, thankfully I wasn't to far from the appartment.

Back