• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crappy driver rant

Reaction score
Hi all. I had a really nice driver pass me on the shoulder doing 75 mph yesterday on Hwy 6 west of Valley Mills. Heck of a surprise!
Unluckily for him/her there was a Valley Mills PD car on the side of the road five miles up the road, so in the spirit of removing the drivers head from his/her nether regions I snitched him/her off.
Compliments to VMPD, they shut him down and at least had a chat with him/her for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some folks have a GoPro on their handlebar or on top of their helmet. This allows them to record while they are riding so in case they need to retrieve video for a police officer or to file a report.

RB

Luckily he was ok taking the word of a former copper for the ticket [emoji1303]

I grew up in a city where the drivers were fast, aggressive and very skillful.

Unfortunately in Texas they're fast, aggressive and bloody useless.

Philip you are absolutely correct. Which part of the commonwealth are you from? The use of bloody isn't that common here.

Back