• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2018 - Sept. 13-16 - IT'S TIME!!! w00t!

Re: Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2018 - Sept. 13-16 - Mark your calendar!

Ready for this date to get here.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Anyone riding up Thursday morning ?

I was going to head up Wed and maybe camp en route but can postpone. I'll be leaving from Greenville and will want to leave pretty early if I leave thurs maybe take a semi dirty route?

I see your located in Mineral Wells. I grew up there. Left in 2003 when I joined the Marine Corps. Still visit on a regular basis.

Maybe we can meet somewhere north of me like Antlers, Ok?

You're also welcome to come out to Greenville and crash here wednesday on the couch or on a cot in the detached garage.

Last edited:

All paid up and ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji123][emoji123]

Downs,
Don't change your plan on my account. What were your initial plans for Wednesday ? I appreciate the offer of a place to sleep but I have pto to use up. I would like to be early this year. Had a lot of fun wandering thru the forest roads following Aaron last year.

Downs,
Don't change your plan on my account. What were your initial plans for Wednesday ? I appreciate the offer of a place to sleep but I have pto to use up. I would like to be early this year. Had a lot of fun wandering thru the forest roads following Aaron last year.
I was just going to wing it. Going northwest after work wed morning and camping off a forest service trail somewhere.

Might make a plan to meet Wednesday somewhere then. Sounds fun.

Just reserved my RV site and paid registration so I am in ...

Just reserved my RV site and paid registration so I am in ...
Great!! Did they get the group rate in for you?

The lady acted like she knew what I was talking about. I think I did LOL

The lady acted like she knew what I was talking about. I think I did LOL

:sun::sun::sun::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is a beautiful rendition of Prof on the shirt! Bravo!

That is a beautiful rendition of Prof on the shirt! Bravo!

We're really delighted with how it came out :sun::sun::sun:

I registered. I selected the pay there option. Probably a mistake. Any chance I can send in a check before?

Arriving Thursday.

I registered. I selected the pay there option. Probably a mistake. Any chance I can send in a check before?

Arriving Thursday.
You can mail a check directly to CASA of the Ouachita with a note that it is for RMR. No worries!

CASA of the Ouachita Region
812B Dequeen St
Mena, AR 71953
07c5f9d04c2886b814c599b8da6d20db.jpg

Group Rate on RV spots? It seemed priced right, but the guy didn't specifically mention that.

The GPS links to routes on the RMR website doesn't actually get me to any downloadable files to insert into my GPS. Is this some sort of advanced AI that is keeping this information from me because its over my head? :lol2: How can I get this information in the near future? I like to try and get it loaded on the GPS well ahead of time because it never seems to be as simple as it should be to get it there and working. I did manage to install the OK topo on the GPS (I already had AR on it). Now I just need some routes/tracks/line-things on it to follow. :rider:

Group Rate on RV spots? It seemed priced right, but the guy didn't specifically mention that.

The GPS links to routes on the RMR website doesn't actually get me to any downloadable files to insert into my GPS. Is this some sort of advanced AI that is keeping this information from me because its over my head? [emoji38]2: How can I get this information in the near future? I like to try and get it loaded on the GPS well ahead of time because it never seems to be as simple as it should be to get it there and working. I did manage to install the OK topo on the GPS (I already had AR on it). Now I just need some routes/tracks/line-things on it to follow. :rider:
You have to call the park directly and give the group rate number although they usually know if you say Rich Mountain Rendezvous.

I will check the links. Some are to other sites. I put 'em up and forget about 'em. Right-click...save "should" work but I slept once since then so maybe not so much...? [emoji12]

Signed up and reservations made..

The GPS links to routes on the RMR website doesn't actually get me to any downloadable files to insert into my GPS. Is this some sort of advanced AI that is keeping this information from me because its over my head? :lol2: How can I get this information in the near future? I like to try and get it loaded on the GPS well ahead of time because it never seems to be as simple as it should be to get it there and working. I did manage to install the OK topo on the GPS (I already had AR on it). Now I just need some routes/tracks/line-things on it to follow. :rider:

Pull it up on Google Maps and duct tape your phone to gps, problem solved.

Back