• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Stolen XT600 from Fort Worth

Reaction score
Hey all. My 89 XT600 was stolen out of the back of my truck in central Fort Worth on Dec 4th. If you see it call the Police and me too at 940-391-7005

Attachments

• stolen.jpg
    stolen.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 280
  • stolen 1.jpg
    stolen 1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 257
Lame! Lame! Lame! :angryfire

Hope you get it back and NOT in trashed condition.

Btw, welcome to the site! A shame this had to be your introductory post :doh:

Nice looking XT. It should be easy to spot. I am in Mesquite and I will remember this and watch for it.

I live on the West Side and will keep an eye out. Shouldn't be hard to spot. What area it get taken from?

Bummer..hope you had it insured. If recovered and you get it back I suggest you change your race number to something a little bit luckier.

_

No help now, but I keep 3 cables and locks in the bed of my truck, not expensive stuff, but a deterrant to scum.

Wow -- I hate to hear about your stolen bike! Very nice Xt600! where were those photos taken? Place looks nice.

Wow -- I hate to hear about your stolen bike! Very nice Xt600! where were those photos taken? Place looks nice.

Thanks. The first one is an open trail system on the east side of Eagle Mountain Lake and the second photo is at the Red River Trails in Bulcher.

:welcome: & enjoy! Sorry to hear your bike was taken by a dirtbag!

Back