• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Budget liner bags for Jesse's and other panniers

SilverBullet

never slow down...you never grow old
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain ATV recently released liner bags for their Tusk panniers. Reading their dimensions online I figured I could make use of one each size so took a gamble. Decent quality and great price and got the best unexpected surprise. The large bags fit the lid of my 11" mega Jesse's absolutely perfect. Now I need to order another set of the large.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1033/60203/Tusk-Pannier-Box-Liners?term=tusk+pannier+liner

Size large liner bag, perfect fit for lids of 11" Jesse

20160904_132746_zpspu24yqjq.jpg

Size medium liner bag, fit in bottom of shorter width exhaust side 11" Jesse. A large liner bag will then fit on top of it with plenty of loose storage remaining.

20160904_132729_zpssmum5g6d.jpg

Size large liner bag, fit in bottom of full width 11" Jesse. A large bag will then fit on top of it with plenty of loose storage remaining or two large bags side by side will fit on top filling entire pannier.

20160904_133950_zpsz2cd9mwk.jpg

_

Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a good solution for my Jesse Safaris which seem to be about the same thing.

I'm going to give them a try.

Thanks again,
Paul

Back