• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

shock hand air pump

Reaction score
Have a 1980 Suzuki GS1000G with from air shocks. There were air shocks on the rear that were replaced for some Progressive 12s I had on my shelf. The air shocks can hold from 8.5 to 35 PSI with normal at about 10-11 PSI.

I am not interested in suggestions regarding different springs, emulators, etc. Looking for an air pump. It would be great if the pump were a hand type for a schrader valve and low pressure with an anti-leak feature so that when you removed the fill valve, the fork wouldn't loose pressure. It would also be great if it had an integrated gauge and were 0=30 PSI with a leak down button or even 0-60. The 300 PSI pumps are hard to read at 10 PSI.

Thanks wg

Check out Rocky Mountain ATV-MC. They have two or three different low pressure versions listed under dirtbike suspension tools.

Last edited:
I bought a Bell bicycle hand pump at Academy for my Harley shocks. Works great and has a gauge built in. Cost like $10.

Back