• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from Liberty Hill

RonS

Reaction score
Hi Folks!

Just a friendly wave from from a newbie north of Austin.

New rider, new license (Wednesday), new bike (also Wednesday). Got her delivered today - brand new '08 Honda VT750 Aero.

I drove directly from DPS to the dealership, and bought the bike. :mrgreen:

So, today, first time on, I ride my bike no more than 5 minutes around the neighborhood, and evidentally I mistakenly engage my cloaking device, as a completely oblivious SUV driver pulls out in front of me...I was ready, and slowed down way before they pulled out.

Thanks, MSF (yes, I took the course, and everyone should - well worth the $$) and all the other riders/posters/etc. who warned me about my new invisibility/cloaking device (otherwise known as my bike...).

So indeed, they really ARE out to get us...:lol2:

--Ron

Hey Ron! Glad to hear it. Now we need to schedule another Cooper's run to get 'er broke in.

Are you going to bring her up on Sunday?

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Michael: no pics at the moment as I was too busy riding yesterday and puting on the Memphis Fats windshield last night. Count me in for Sunday!

Just got back from a quick cruise to Oatmeal and Bertram...:rider: Had to test the new windshield, you know...

Took a quick pic (attached) of my new bike.

Attachments

• vt750_640.JPG
    vt750_640.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 83
Back