• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from DFW

Reaction score
Hello to everyone out there. I recently had the extreme pleasure of purchasing a new VTX1800N Spec III, and then putting a few miles on her. (My wife calls it "The Beast"). I look forward to reading and writing posts, and (hopefully) riding with some people here. I've been riding since back in '98. One night I laid my FZR600 down somewhere in the middle of nowhere West Virginia and broke a lot on the bike and a little more on me. I gave it up for a while, but never really lost the itch. So, in 2006, I hopped back in the saddle and haven't looked back. I ride every day it's not raining or the wind isn't blowing 70 mph. I mainly ride for transportation, but i do manage to eat up some miles on the weekends just for fun. I teach High School in Dallas (Radio, TV, and Film), and I blow off steam by riding and making some music on the weekends. Not much else to say. I'll talk to ya'll more soon I'm sure.

Back