• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in Sugar Land....

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Walton
After a 6 year hiatus I have gotten back into biking again. My name is Robert and I live in the First Colony area. I just bought a 2007 Triumph Speed Triple. Man, what a bike :sun: .

I read in another post about a Sugar Land meeting on Mondays at some coffee shop. Is that still on? If so I'd like to stop by some time....

We live in Sugar Land too (sparkyphotog and I) and we still meet every monday but the location has changed lately. Now we meet at Java Dave's and let me get that link....here and welcome to the board

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Congrats on an awesome bike :rider:

welcome3_smilie.gif

Rode today with a man who has a speed triple. He kept having to wipe my drool off the bike. Great to have you aboard.

Thanks for the hello's and compliments.

I'm still learning the bike so I might be a little slow. I didn't buy it to burn up the road anyway, I just wanted to be a little different.

Again thanks for the greetings and I hope to meet y'all soon....

Was great to meet you and a HUGE thank you for trusting me with your purdy mo-sheen :rider:

...and now it's all your fault that I went home and started looking for S3's on Craigs List and eBay. :doh:

Thanks for the hello's and compliments.

I'm still learning the bike so I might be a little slow. I didn't buy it to burn up the road anyway, I just wanted to be a little different.

Again thanks for the greetings and I hope to meet y'all soon....

It was nice meeting you Monday...look forward to riding with you sometime. That Triumph is one N-I-C-E looking machine!

Duane <-the guy who left on 4 wheels

"Back in the saddle again..."

Hi to All,

I have been an on again off again rider for many years - far too often - off - the past several. We looked at our finances, looked at the rising price of gas and "decided" I needed to be riding a bike rather than driving a car. I just purchased (about a month ago) an '04 Yamaha 1100 Silverado. No pictures yet - I've been too busy riding. Trying to get my wife on the bike, but it's been a slow process. I don't really blame her, since I did fall over with her on the bike VERY slowly at a stoplight more than 20 years ago. Wisht I had pictures of that. Anyway, I'm here in Katy/Houston right around Fry and about 2miles north of I10. I'm looking forward to making new friends and riding new rides.

David

Back