• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey Noobie From East Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Benedict
hey everyone i am Ryan better known as Big Ryan, i am 24 years old i am from Rusk,Tx but spend most my time around Tyler,Tx.... i have been riding on the streets for bout 4 months now and loving every minute of it.... i went and bought me a 98 yamaha vstar 650 a few months back and have had a ball....
ive been building custom cars and trucks for the past 9 years or so and ive always had dirt bikes when i was a kid and i knew tons of people with motorcycle's so i knew it was only a matter of time until i got one so here i am now... i plan on doing alot stuff to it in the future but for now just ride....
hope to hear from some of you maybe even go riding together sometime take care...

Welcome to the site Ryan! :wave:

Do you have plans to do any custom bike work?

Howdy...I was hammering through there 2 up last weekend. Rusk that is.

Welcome to the site:sun:

for real thats tight boring *** little town aint it lol...

Welcome to the site Ryan! :wave:

Do you have plans to do any custom bike work?

Yea man i plan on it soon, i got a airbrush friend of mine for my paint i am going to order fork extenders soon and going to Jslamm it probably this week just havnt had time to mess with it later... but yea i got alot idea's my bike...

Hi Ryan,
The V-Star is a nice looking bike that is fun to customize. I have a 2001 V-Star 650 classic. It won a couple of bike shows several years ago. It is pearl white with red roses. I had it done in memory of my dad. It was painted by Mike Milburn in Pasadena. Then I added custom pipes and a few other extras. I really like how easily the bike handles while it looks like a much bigger bike. It is a good size, especially if you are just cruising. I hope you have a blast with it!

Delores
2008 KLR 650
2007 BMW K1200GT
2001/2 Harley 883R
2001 V-Star 650 Classic
2003 Valkyrie (Sold but sorely missed)
2001 Harley 883 Custom (Sold but not missed)

sounds like you got a nice bike there GTGirl id like to see some pics of it... and your right everyone mistakes mine for a bigger bike the are normaly shocked to hear its a 650..

This is how my bike sits right now minus the sissy Bar i took it off the otherday since i dont do alot traveling on it yet or with passengers that often...

IMG_9707.jpg

IMG_9708.jpg

IMG_9712.jpg

Welcome, I am in Alto and had a 650 v star classic and two wears ago I traded it for a KLR 650. I did the carb mods and it run a lot stronger, did the slam and put longer tubes in the forks. When I have time I will send you a picture of my V Star

Back