• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Dallas rider

Reaction score
Hi all, I sounded off over in Tourmiesters thread, thought I better sound of here too.

I ride a 2001 fxdx, and a KTM 620 off the road. I'm located up in Grapevine by DFW airport.

Also have a 4WD and 3 bike trailer I use to tow the KTM up to red river ranch in Muenster with mostly.

Hope to get in on a few rides with some of ya soon.

My buddy with a Triumph sprint will probably be logging some time in here too.

Welcome to the site. We've got a couple of dirt bikes collecting dust in the garage (Son's KLX 110 and my XR 250R). Maybe one of these days we can make it out to Muenster with you.

Pete

Is that new Beemer collecting dust as well? Do you let her ride it at all? ;-)

Adios,

Well waddaya know, here I am, just did 50 miles around the midcities scrubbing in my new BT-011 for tomorrows ride down to Austin.

Tourmeister said:
Is that new Beemer collecting dust as well? Do you let her ride it at all? ;-)

Adios,

Man Scott neither of us have really been riding on the weekends. I still do my daily commute, but for various reasons our weekends have been booked. We do have some time to get out tomrrow.

Pete

Got a pic of the dyna on the way out to Bastrop. Explored a few new roads up around Meridian, what nice weekend for riding.

Dyna.jpg

[Admin changed IMG tag to link because image wider than 500 pixels ;-) ]

Sorry didn't see that rule, it's smaller now

Back