• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Dallas area member

MADGLX

Reaction score
Hi thought I would finally introduce myself. Joined some time ago but never visited the site much until recently. :pound:

Currently ride a 2001 Suzuki 1200s Bandit, have about 15 years riding experience. I am a development engineer in telecommunications, so far been in the industry 8 years. Like this site and the local view points, hope to get in on some Dallas area rides this summer.

Mark

Howdy Mark,

:tab Welcome to the group! It seems the DFW area riders are finally starting to get organized, hehe. In the past they have been somewhat dormant :roll: Check the Upcoming events forum as they have been discussing local rides lately.

Adios,

Mark,
Welcome to the site. We are just up the road from you.

Do you work for a telcom company or just do developement for them?

Pete

Mark,

:tab Your TWT account is showing up as inactive. I think you may have changed your email address or something. Anyway, please let me know if you need me to reactivate it for you.

Adios,

I just recruited two more (both in their first year of riding) that I'll be dragging along to a D/FW ride soon, they live not far from me, both have cruisers and are NOT going to be in the fast bunch up front.

I hope to ease them through the first trepidatrions of "how do you do THAT ?!?!" if I get a chance. :brainsnap

Cool, lets get em out on the road. It'll be nice to have some cruisers to toodle along with, if I can keep the throttle gremlin at bay.

Before ya know it we'll have a nice little crowd here running DFW routes. I'm still up for that NE Sunday run if I can get the info on it. After last weekend I could do with taking a slower pace for a trip.

Back