• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to TWT, ride a Suzuki 1250FA (Bandit)

Welcome to the site! :wave:

TWT is not a bike specific forum, but we do happen to have a very active Bandit subforum that has attracted Bandit riders from all over planet!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have done some exploring on the forum and found the Bandits section. Lot's of stuff here. Thanks again.

I believe RaceTech was looking for some of your model to test some suspension mods on. May want to give them a holler.

Welcome & enjoy!

Where's Clarksburg?

Clarksburg is in the north central part of the state. Where US 50 and I 79 intersect. Lot's of good riding here in WV. I can leave my house and be on the twisties in the country within minutes.

Some facts to ponder about WV: We have more roads per capita than any state in the Union. We have the highest average elevation of any state east of the Mississippi. Those two facts make for great roller coast rides and little traffic to slow you down. I will say that Virginia, in the western part of Virginia, has some great riding roads too.

We are the only state that is completely in Appalachia. We are mountainous from one end to the other. Best mountain area are in the east toward Virginia but there are twisty roads all over the state.

And something folks from Texas might not appreciate but it is said that if you flatten all of WV we would be bigger than Texas. But flat sucks. Hills are were it's at.

Last edited:
Back