• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to Midland

Reaction score
Hi there, John Thomas is my name and I am somewhat new to adventure riding in this are and looking to meet up other interested people IMG_0965.JPG I think I have attached a photo of my son and I out in the AZ desert in February

Welcome to the site!

That is a STEEP hill climb in your pic :-P (no idea why it is rotated).

I know there are many TWT people out in the Midland/Odessa area, just not sure how many might be DS riders. However, there are always people crossing Texas to get to New Mexico and Colorado for DS riding ;-)

Thanks, it was a great hill climb. I don't know what happened, but it was a good picture, maybe I will see if I can edit it somehow. Have yourself a great day and ride safe. JT

Welcome JT. What all do you ride? Do you do any camping off the bike? We do that here once a month or so. KP

Hi there, I have a few bikes as I really like to ride a few different disciplines, 2015 Ducati Multystrada, 2016 Husqvarna FE501S, 2012 KTM 690, 2012 ZX14, 2012 HD Ultra. I might list a few on my file if I knew how.

Hi there, I have a few bikes as I really like to ride a few different disciplines, 2015 Ducati Multystrada, 2016 Husqvarna FE501S, 2012 KTM 690, 2012 ZX14, 2012 HD Ultra. I might list a few on my file if I knew how.

That is a nice list of two wheelers. Oh boy the ZX14!:rider:

Howdy, I ride DS,dirt and sport....ever camp and ride the Grand Canyon ? Live in Midland and ride at Outback ever chance I get....have a 4 day weekend for the 4th with no plans....

Hi there, great to hear about this. I have not moto camped for years but it's not something that i can not do. My son is going to be here next week so that's hard to get away. Since you live in Midland we should meet up and discuss interests. Here is my number if you want to call. 432-254-8116

Back