• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Katy

Rwells

Reaction score
Just joined, bought my '04 about 3 weeks ago and I love it. Taking off tomorrow (weather permitting) up yhrough Sam Houston Nationla Forest from New Waverly over to Anderson and then back down through Tomball. I've been told this is a nice ride.

Welcome,

What did you get, you mentioned that you got an '04 3 weeks ago.

Chris :chug:

Welcome to the site. I hope the weather holds out for you. What kind of bike did you get? What is your experience? Have you taken the MSF course? Where were you on the night of March 31st, 2004?

Wait a minute, this is starting to sound like an interrogation.

Well just remember, Wie haf vays to make you talk...

Sorry I was thinking I was on the KLR site, I got a KLR 650.

As for the interrogation. No I have not taken the MSF, but, I use to in my youth race motocross and then hare scrambles. I have ridden motorcycles of some sort since the sixth grade.

Last March my dad and I, he lives in S.F., CA., rode his twos GS's from S.F. to Ensenada in Baja and back (1800 miles) in 7 days. This is the trip that got me hooked on touring.

So, here I am in Houston looking for Highway 1, haven't found it yet, but I will keep looking.

Richard

Welcome aboard!

There are some nice places to drive to from Katy without fighting the traffic to get there

Cheers

Back