• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: Panniers or Bags for ‘12 Tiger 800 xc

BrianR

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Reynolds
Looking to take a little longer trips with my Tiger 800xc and need some storage. Can’t afford new set at the moment and looking for anyone that may have some for a bargain.

Also any advice on windscreens...Puig touring and Madstsdt seem to be highly rated by buyers.

Keep an eye on the flea market on ADVrider, that is where I got a complete nearly new Happy Trail racks and cans for 500 Bucks. I have 24k miles on the stock windshield.

I have Givi mono key side racks for your bike. I also have side cases that fit. They are the Givi E21 Monokey. Kind of small for extended trips but work fine for short ones.

When I bought my Tiger it had these cases but had factory top case. I decided to go with all factory. Not perfect but works for me.

Feel free to PM me if interested. I can send some pics.

Michael

BrianR, I responded to your PM. But now for some reason I can not find your PM or my response. Very weird.

Back