• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I love it, but alas apparently 6 is the limit at this time. GLWS Beautiful scooter.

I wish somebody would snag this, so I could get some relief.
I sat on one of these VanVans yesterday at the Longview Honda/Suzuki shop as a result of seeing this one here on TWT. I am supposed to be recovering from the addiction of acquiring more two wheeled vehicles.

Wish I was closer. I want one of these. There's not even a Suzuki dealer in Amarillo anymore.

I wish somebody would snag this, so I could get some relief.
I sat on one of these VanVans yesterday at the Longview Honda/Suzuki shop as a result of seeing this one here on TWT. I am supposed to be recovering from the addiction of acquiring more two wheeled vehicles.

A year or two ago I sat on one at the motorcycle show in Dallas. I expected my 6' frame to be cramped but that wasn't the case at all. Oh and that seat was so comfy! Much like a TW I assume but with the FI to boot. I really like them but I have three in the garage and my otherwise great wife of 29 years might turn out to be not so great after all. :lol2: GLWS.

Back