• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The end....

Reaction score
...of three weeks on or K1600... :rider:

Also, three weeks holiday with the K1600 will eventually come to an end. The machines have to be inspected and urgently need new rubbers. The gentlemen need ointment for the buttocks. And the ladies need helping hands in the garden.
Special thanks to Hightower of the group for 3 weeks by tw. has steered unknown roads and has spoiled us again and again with new prospects. Another special thanks to HaJoRid who has been watching us from the back all the time and incidentally left the camera running. This makes me a cutter who can not always be there to make the job much easier.
Many thanks to Thomas from the Tourboerse.de, without whose bargaining skills with hoteliers such elaborate trips would be difficult to organize.
And last but not least thanks to all the other diligent photographers and cameramen - without your material I would be in a fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
In October we spent a few more days in Trentino (Italy) ... in the next few days a couple of films will be finished.

I spent a couple of weeks riding around Sardinia back in the late 80's, it was a great place, hope it hasn't changed too much.. :)

Gary

I enjoy your videos. I will be back in Germany going south in late May and early June 2019. May be we will run into each other. Don't take that literally. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Sir Arthur,

Some of the links for your videos might not work after we changed over to the new forum software and installed the https stuff for the SSL.

If you go back and edit your posts, all you need to do is get ride of everything except the actual link and they will work fine. I changed it in the first post of this thread. Sorry for the hassle. It required a special add-on for the old forum software to get ANY video links to work. The new software does it automatically, but only for new posts, not posts made before the change over.

Back