• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Barber Vintage Festival 2017

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Zuniga
Looks like I'll be heading to Barber's 10/6 - 10/9 to deliver 3 bikes and see the sights. I didn't have the plan in place to have raced a previous event this year, so I don't qualify to enter the races. Too bad.

Anyway, look for me around the pits, I'll be in my white Chevy pickup & 6x12 box trailer with Born Again Bikes logos.

Hope to meet some of you in person, finally.

If you've never been, you need to see the place during the Vintage Festival!

Plan to ride up to TN, north GA, and then down to Barber what pits will you be at Paul, MX or RR? Phil

This is me, maybe a little more grey...

402042494.jpg

Good chance I will be there as well, have a few days in the ozarks planned
just after that so I need to see if I can work enough time for both this year.

Now delivering FOUR bikes!

Where/when is the TWT meet-up?

01c97927f1079087433c27d743a11475.jpg

700 miles from home I don't think it's going to be a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I delivered the bikes and got out of there. Never entered the gate. I lost the sidecar ride anyway, his regular rider showed up.

Time constraints got in the way this year, too much to do and it was either Barbers and a boring ride out and back or next week an enjoyable 4 days riding in the Ozarks

Back