• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

tiny bike tank bag advice

Rocket Bunny discovered the fault in my heated grip system by lightly tugging on each one. We had to change five spades out. :doh:

Funny..... All my crimped connections on my bike seem to be holding up just fine.:wary: I think your bike just seems to have some "issues" with stuff falling off, rusting, swinging around by 3' safety wires, flooding out, losing charge...... shall I go on?:lol2: :lol2:

I will be adding a dab of solder to ALL of the spade connectors.

Chuck we are planning on working on it tonight, as well as changing out some tires on a SprintST. You're more than welcome to come over and join in on the fun.

Like brother and sister. I want to rip his eyes out one minute but I'd cry if he got hurt the next. ;-)

Ahhhhhh, you're soooooo sweet!!!!! But it is true.:giveup:

Hey Chuck, if you do want to come over tonight we could use your help. She is having some issues with the tail light not working. Brake lights, yes, tail light and blinkers, not so much.

It will be after that but I will swing by with the tank bag & tools...

It was great to meet you, Chuck, and thanks for the help and for bringing that bag even though it didn't work out.

I know there have been reviews of tank bags (yes, I've browsed a bit), but I was looking to narrow my tank bag options because as far as I know, my bike is tiny in comparison to most others that I assume 'universal' tank bags are designed for.

I've been looking at both the Nelson Rigg cl-400 and the cortech mini tank bags. Anyone else have a tank bag or other luggage on their ninja 250? what works size-wise, and what doesn't?

Thanks!
Check the RKA website.

I know there have been reviews of tank bags (yes, I've browsed a bit), but I was looking to narrow my tank bag options because as far as I know, my bike is tiny in comparison to most others that I assume 'universal' tank bags are designed for.

I've been looking at both the Nelson Rigg cl-400 and the cortech mini tank bags. Anyone else have a tank bag or other luggage on their ninja 250? what works size-wise, and what doesn't?

Thanks!

My Recommendation.

Bags Connection Tank bag and SW Motech gas tank mounting ring - 3.5-6.5 liters.

Nothing touches the paint.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/1859/451/

I have one on my Tiger for day rides.

Back