• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Freeride Coming to the States

FYI guys, they had one at Cycle Shack north yesterday and went back today to get some parts for my bike and it was sold.

I saw it at Cycle Shack N around 11 this morning when I was headed home....Wish it found its way onto my trailer...sweet looking bike for sure.

Also wish CSN was in DFW...great shop.

SLM here in Arlington has four on order, all of which are already sold. He said he took the first order back in April.

A friend spotted one of these in Lajitas at the RV park. Unfortunately with no plate and no spark arrestor the owner was hard pressed to find a spot to ride it out here. No bueno for either the state or national parks. I read that a spark arrestor cap is available so with some effort the bike could be made legal for the parks and for the forests.

Back