• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Rider in Fort Worth (Burleson)

I'm not sure where you guys go on your trips to Arkansas, but if you haven't spent much time in Northwest Arkansas you have missed the gem of the state. White Rock WMA and the Ozark National Forest offer weeks worth of riding through incredible scenery. All gravel roads with some dirt and creek crossings. Also, if you're looking to hit the slab you'll find nothing better than those twisty asphalt roads. I'm sure you guys are well aware of the "Pig Trail" up there. Be sure to spend a few days fishing and possibly floating the Mulberry river, it's unbelievable.

I must say, if you're a duck hunter, don't waste your time in this part of the state. We struggled weekend after weekend for four years.

-Andrew

I organized an official Two Wheeled Texans trip to NW Ark last year in the fall, and will be doing it again this fall. We (twtex) used to do these official "rallies" quite often, but took a few years off. Historically it's been a mostly on-road adventure, but there have always been a few dirty folks in the group. This year, however, we will have an actual dirt ride boss and organized dirt routes each day for those who wish to partake. It should be a GREAT time.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116972

Me and Crew Chief are local TWT riders. Too bad you can’t make the breakfast run to Clifton - was going to see if you wanted to ride with us. Next time for sure. I’m in Lakewood off of 174 on the way to Joshua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back