• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

JT welcome back!! Where have to you been hiding? ...those ditches can be mean. :rofl:

Bad news folks, the Backstreet Boys tickets are sold out. I was able to procure three tickets, Rusty has spoken for one of them but I have a spare one. PM me if you want one. The sitting is front stage.

;-)

RB

So, are we going to do the annual Wednesday version for the week of Thanksgiving? If so, I can make it down tomorrow.

Wish I could make it but have a standing Wednesday group bicycle ride I lead. Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving Day.

Gonna miss it. Gotta deliver turkey to the SWAMBO's work place feast.:give-up:
See ya'll next week.
Tom

I'm at work still, but gearing up to head down.

Should be there by 11:30.

I'm out this week but with a good excuse. Going up to Bluff Dale for duchess` Thursday Slacker Ride (link) lunch in Cranfillls Gap. Will be a 300 mile day leaving from the Seward Junction Exxon at 7:30 if anyone wants to join in the slack`n fun.

another PERFECT trailer day. I'll be there at noon...

It was a good day at Billy's cantina.

Most of the regulars showed up including Not Dave and new TWTEX member – Kman198. It was great to see JT. John provided excellent advice on suggestions for a new GPS. He also shared some tracks for northern Mexico for road tripping next year. Keep healing up John!

Recently Jeff sneaked out the back door of his ranch in Alpine and took an extended trip to Copper Canyon.

Several planned rides are scheduled for this weekend. Paved road routes for Saturday's ride can be found here.

Finally, are you emotionally connected to your bike? Several people think so.

Stay Safe,

RB

Last edited:
You two are always out when I think I'm in. If you were saying after I said I was in, I'd start getting a complex.

Of course, last time I was there was for Thanksgiving and I got a flat tire leaving Billy's.

I 'might' be able to get down there today.... What's the schedule again? 11:30 at the trailers or Billys?

I 'might' be able to get down there today.... What's the schedule again? 11:30 at the trailers or Billys?

JeffS usually gets to the trailers after 11:30 which works for me.

OK, I'm out :( Wife's sick and needs attention...

As long as the weather holds, I'll be at the trailers about 11:30. Slim: wanna plan a ride to the other Billy's on Sunday?

I'm meeting BillN at the Georgetown CVS store on N. Austin Ave. at 9:00am heading east and up to Salado then east to Ding Dong and Oakalla with a loop down to Joppa. 100ish miles.

The Billy regulars suggested meeting at Billy's on Burnet Rd to ride to Billy's in Burnet, lol.

Hope your wife feels better soon.

Rode my Suzuki to Billy's today, enjoyed lunch and conversation with Steve and Tom. The weather is great!

Dang, was gonna be there, but just got called into work. Dang.

Back