• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Barnwell Saturday 6/30?

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Any interest in riding Barnwell Mountain on Saturday 6/30? It's near Gilmer, TX about 2 hrs East of Dallas.

I could meet you at the gate at 8am (when they open).

I have a new-to-me KTM 250 and want to spend a few hours getting some seat time! A little single track and a little jeep trail motoring.

Looking for somebody to ride with! :rider:

Last edited:
No can do this weekend for me or I would. Maybe next weekend. Installing flooring and this weekend and waiting on fork seals. Decided to go a head and replace them since there is a puddle on the floor next to the left fork leg.... :-(

I'm out until fall. I don't ride in hot weather. Working all week long out in the heat does me in. Hit me up this fall. I love Barnwell.

Sounds like fun but I am also out have our daughter coming home for a few days and some old friends stopping in to eat on Saturday

Back