• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD*** 2006 Suzuki DRZ400 E - Street Legal SOLD***

Reaction score
I am selling my '06 DRZ400 E. I have ridden it twice in the last 2 years, so it's time to let it go to someone that will enjoy it.

The bike is super clean and while I can't be sure of the mileage since it didn't have a real speedo from the factory, it's just now on the 2nd set of tires it has ever had! The 1st set I changed due to them being harder than granite.. This is what I did to the bike....

I put a set of Tubliss inserts in when I replaced the tires. The tires are Dunlop AT81 RC's and they have two relatively short rides on them. I made the bike street legal and installed a dual sport kit with LED turn and tail lights, but maintained the stock front headlight. It has a street title in Arkansas. It has a skid plate, Acerbis hand guards, Renthal bars, Trail Tech Vapor speedo, MSR longer shift lever, case savers, braided front brake line and I also have a rear braided line, but not installed. The Seat Concepts seat is new and I also have a set of spare plastic radiator shrouds, front fender and side panels all in yellow. I'm sure I'm missing a few things, but that's what I can recall. The pictures show straps for my tank bag, but they are not included. The bike is located in Texarkana.
$3600

Thanks for looking!

~Tony

Attachments

• DRZ-2.jpg
    DRZ-2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 376
  • drz-3.jpg
    drz-3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 323
  • drz-4.jpg
    drz-4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 330
  • drz-6.jpg
    drz-6.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 338
  • drz-7.jpg
    drz-7.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Re: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400 E - Street Legal

I have had several people ask about the mileage, while there is no permanent odometer, I got the bike with the original tires still on the bike and they were probably 80%, but hard as concrete! I put new tires and the Tubliss inserts in and have ridden the bike probably 400 miles since. I would guess there is less than 800 miles on the bike!

~Tony

Did the sale go through? If not, very interested.

I am in Colorado riding and won't be back until Sunday. I'll make sure the potential buyer is still on and if not I'll let you know.

Thanks,

~Tony

Back