• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings

roc54

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
I'm in California and my daughter and son-in-law live near Dallas. I've been Texas off and on and occasionally worked in the San Antonio area some years ago.

I'm a scooter guy...I ride a Honda Silverwing and a Suzuki Burgman 400. I will probably ride out to visit the kids in the future and wanted to learn more about motorcyling and touring in Texas.

Thank you for letting me join!

Attachments

• DSC00812.jpg
    DSC00812.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC01657.jpg
    DSC01657.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 147
Scooters? Californians? Hey, we don't judge. Welcome to TWT.

We actually have quite a few Bergman owners, although I haven't noticed any active recently. You're definitely in the right place to find out about Texas riding. If you've spent time in San Antonio, you probably know the Hill Country starts about at Boerne, and from there, covers a lot of square miles of great riding

During my work assignments in San Antonio, I did a bit of driving around the Hill Country during my free time, particularly in the spring. It was pretty awesome....really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the welcome. Hey, we don't judge either ;-)

Back